Keth, Male Half-Orc Edit
|Level||3 Barbarian||Max HP||30|
6' 4" , 184lb
Grey tinted skin and short unkempt hair and an unshaven beard. Two large canine teeth give me a slight under bite, and I have a scar cuts into the left side of my lower lip. My great strength and fitness enable me to push my body to the extreme.
We see another slightly taller male figure, in armour made of many smaller metal scales adorning his well built frame. Grayish skin, jutting jaws, prominent canine teeth, a sloping forehead and course bodyhair makes this character stand out amongst humans. Unkempt hair and an unshaven beard with a scar that cuts into the left side of my lower lip.
I wear steel hardened scale male and shield with a long sword in my right hand.
My father Varguk was chieftain of the Parashu Tribe. I blame my father for the death of my half brother Dramug, who's great-axe I now carry as my own. I left my tribe and some time later ran into Kriv in Arissak.
- I once ran 25 miles without stopping to alert my clan. I'd do it again if I had to.
- I must earn glory in battle, for myself and the clan
- Injury of unspoiled wilderness is an injury to me
- There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest
- Lil Accident - Make an NPC pee themselves - Episode 3